2014 - 2015
Master degree in Faculdade de Arquitectura da Universidade de Lisboa, with the final thesis “ÁGUAS REVISITADAS - Lisboa como cenário”
2010 - 2013
Bachelor's degree in Universidade Lusíada de Lisboa, Faculdade de Arquitectura e Artes.
2 completed years of civil engineer in Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
-Nominated for the YTAA (Young Talent Architects Award) promoted by Mies Van Der Rohe Foundation of Barcelona, with the project "ÁGUAS REVISITADAS"
- Tutor at summer course "Construir no Sul - Observatórios de paisagem na Ria Formosa" Promoted by ISCTE-IUL.
-Started to collaborate at atelier Helena Botelho Arquitectura
- Collaborated with atelier Embaixada and Jorge Mealha in “Pool complex in Pisek" public contest, Czech Republic.
- Concept and execution of the restructuring of an apartment in Carcavelos (ongoing construction)
- Concept and execution of the rehabilitation of a building in Rua da Madalena, Lisboa (ongoing construction)
- Concept and execution of the rehabilitation of a building in Setúbal - Hostel + restaurant (ongoing construction)
- “A Market between Presents” published in afasia
- Honourable mention in LOR (Lisbon open room) by ARCHMEDIUM with the Project “THOLOS”
- ISARCH with the project “A Market between Presents"
- Internship in atelier SousaSantos Arquitectos. Concept and execution of AON offices - Portugal. (concluded in Decembre 2015)
- Collaborated with atelier Jorge Mealha in “Guggenheim Helsinki” contest
- Selected for the project and exhibition “Projecto Sociedade / Exposição Juventude” with “Slide da memória”. Promoted by Sociedade Nacional de Belas Artes and FABLAB.
- collaborated with atelier Fernando Hipólito - image production
- Selected for exhibition in Sociedade Portuguesa de Autores with the project “Um Hotel em Carcavelos”
-Selected for the exhibition we are water on Roca Lisbon Gallery with the project “Residência para Estudantes na aldeia da Luz/ Alqueva"
- Collaborated in project “Draw 5” + “Teia” with Tomás Hipolito and Helena Botelho. Construction and exhibition in chão do Loureiro, encosta do Castelo (Lisboa)
- Collaborated in projet “Shed76” by trienal de Arquitectura de Lisboa 2014
- 1st place in “Uma nova Centralidade para a Cidade Sol” contest. Prometed byCâmara Municipal do Barreiro.
- Internship in atelier HBFM - 2nd place in públic tender in Rua Nova do Carvalho, Lisboa. with the project “REDE” . Partnership with atelier 1825 Empreiteiros Digitais.
- Honourable mention in BIAU (Bienal Ibero-Americana de Arquitectura e Urbanismo) students contest (Cádiz), with the project “Residência para Estudantes na aldeia da Luz/ Alqueva"